Submit an Issue

The City of Haines City relies on the help of our citizens to report issues to keep our City safe and clean. The information below provides residents and visitors the ability to submit topics.

General emergency issues and direct phone lines are listed below. For non-emergency items, problems can be submitted electronically to the respective departments via the Request Tracker, which allows you to monitor your requests and stay up-to-date on the progress.


  • Public Safety or Medical: Call 911
  • Water or sewer line break: Call 863-837-8452
  • Lift station sewage issue: Call 863-837-0817
  • Turn off water at meter due to a leak on your property: Call 863-837-8452
  • Street flooding, spills, or traffic signal problems: Call 863-837-0847


  • Go to the Request Tracker anytime day or night
  • Call 863-421-3600 during normal business hours

1 of 9 people found this page helpful. Was this page helpful for you? Yes No