The Utility Billing division is responsible for providing customer service to over 31,000 customers connected to the City of Haines City Utility System, through:
- Assisting walk-in customers
- Start, Stop and, Transfer Services
- Process Utiility Statements
- Process Utility Refunds
- Collect and process utility payments
- Responding to telephone calls and emails from customers with questions or concerns
This division manages approximately 18,000 accounts for water, wastewater, solid waste, and recycling collection services and processes nearly 210,000 statements per year.
0 of 1 people found this page helpful. Was this page helpful for you?