Boards & Committees
The City of Haines City utilizes several advisory boards and committees to solicit input from citizens and assist the work of the City Commission.
Listing of City Boards & Committees
Members of these boards are required to file a Form One with the Florida Commission on Ethics by July 1, 2023.
- Board of Adjustment
- Community Redevelopment Agency
- Firefighters’ Pension Board of Trustees
- General Employees’ Pension Board of Trustees
- Planning Commission
- Police Pension Board of Trustees
- Street Naming Committee (By Appointment Only)
These Boards are advisory in nature and do not require a Form One to be filed with the Florida Commission on Ethics.
- CRA Citizens Advisory Council
- Emerging Youth Advisory Council
- Lakes Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Public Safety Advisory Board
Was this page helpful for you?