The City is currently seeking members for the following Boards and Committees. If you are interested in serving on an Advisory Board or Committee, please contact the City Clerk’s office.
- Board of Adjustment: 2 residential vacancies and 2 alternate residential vacancies
- Canvassing Board: 1 alternate residential vacancy (must be a registered voter)
- Community Redevelopment Agency - Citizens Advisory Committee: 1 residential vacancy
- Emerging Youth Advisory Council
- Parks and Recreation Board: 1 residential vacancy
If you have questions concerning the duties and responsibilities of any of the advisory boards, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 863-421-9921.
Was this page helpful for you?