Community Events and Activities
In 2012, the IRONMAN 70.3 Florida moved to Lake Eva Park in Haines City, Florida. This exciting new location, just miles from Orlando Theme Parks is the perfect location for a family friendly triathlon vacation.
Dining and Entertainment
Restaurants, Shopping and Activities
- Yelp – Haines City User Reviews and Recommendations of Top Restaurants, Shopping, and Nightlife.
- Urban Spoon – Haines City User Reviews and Recommendations for Local Restaurants.
- Foursquare – Foursquare helps you and your friends find great places and make the most of your visit.
- Cobb Grand 10 Cinemas (920 Havendale Blvd NW, Winter Haven, FL) – Cobb Theatres offers movie lovers the best films in theatres that are well-maintained and run by friendly, well-trained team members.
- Regal Eagle Ridge Mall 12 (955 Eagle Ridge Mall Entrance, Lake Wales, FL)
- AMC Downtown Disney 24 (1500 East Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, FL) – AMC Downtown Disney 24 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida is the premiere dine-in theatres experience. Enjoy seat-side service and a full menu and bar.
- AMC Universal Cineplex at Universal’s CityWalk (6000 Universal Blvd # 740, Orlando, FL 32819) – Take your pick of today’s biggest movies at AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®! The best of Hollywood is showing Universal CityWalk® on twenty screens, including an immersive IMAX Experience theater. Each theater features all-stadium seating with high backed rocking chairs, and state-of-the-art projection and sound systems. In addition, the theater’s concession stands serve hot foods like pizza and fries, plus a full liquor bar featuring beer and wine, making THIS Orlando’s premier movie showplace. (Note: Parking Fee Required)
Explore some of Central Floridas most beautiful and challenging golf courses located in and around Haines City.
Lake Eva Park
Lake Eva Park, located in Haines City, features a waterfront banquet hall, a band shell for concerts, bicycle and running trails, aquatic center with a competition pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds and more.
LEGOLAND® Florida is a family friendly theme park located just outside of Haines City, Florida. Experience a unique and interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12—the perfect complement to a Florida family vacation.
Fantasy of Flight
Fantasy of Flight is a family friendly vintage aircraft museum located just outside of Haines City, Florida. Fantasy of Flight displays vintage aircraft and has activities such as vintage aircraft rides, biplane rides, hot air balloon rides.
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
Travel to places beyond your imagination! From classic sights to the newest attractions, the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks send you on a journey to imaginary lands of adventure and fantasy, to the past and the future.
Universal Orlando® Theme Parks
With 2 amazing theme parks—Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure®—the non-stop nightlife of Universal CityWalk®, and more, Universal Orlando® Resort is an entire universe of action, thrills, and excitement for every member of the family. Universal Orlando Resort is where vacation becomes adventure.
Experience the thrills of pulse-pounding, state-of-the-art rides. Invigorate your spirit through dazzling shows and up-close encounters with playful dolphins, polar bears, tigers, giraffes, and more. See the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™.