Haines City’s Annual Glitter, Glisten & Snow event will be held Friday, December 13, 2013, from 5-9 PM at Railroad Park in Downtown Haines City at the corner of 6th and Main Street. This fun filled event appeals to all ages and features entertainment throughout the evening from local schools and clubs. Craft vendors, exhibitors and food concessions will fill the area. There will be FREE roasted chestnuts, hot cider, home baked cookies and hot chocolate.
New to the event this year is a Ginger Bread House Competition for individuals or groups. Applications may be downloaded below or stop by the Haines City Library or Community Center. All Ginger Bread Houses will be on display during the event in the lobby of the Library. A special tree lighting ceremony will begin at 7:00 PM and snow will fall throughout the area as the kids slide on a 60’ snow slide. To complete the evening, Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive on a fire truck to pose for pictures with the kids.
Date: Friday, December 13, 2013
Time: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Railroad Park – 100 North 6th Street, Haines City, Florida 33844
- Holiday Entertainment
- Meet and Greet with Mr. & Mrs. Claus
- Free Roasted Chestnuts and Hot Cider
- Gingerbread House Competition
- Food and Merchandise Vendors
- Snow Area
Application & Forms
- Vendor Application
- Gingerbread House Competition Flyer
- Gingerbread House Competition Rules & Submission Form
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
- Aaron’s Rent to Own
Snow Ball Sponsor
- Wayne T. Fellows Trucking
- Reilly International Law Firm, P.A.