Modified Phase III Water Shortage Restrictions
Effective Date and Area
- The District’s Modified Phase III Water Shortage Restrictions are in effect beginning June 5, 2017 through August 1, 2017.
- These measures currently apply to all of Polk County, Florida.
- These restrictions apply to the use of wells and surface sources as ponds, rivers and canals, in addition to the utility-supplied water.
Lawn Watering Schedule and Times
- “Phase III” restrictions reduce the watering schedule from twice-per-week to only once-per-week. Please see schedule below for your day for lawn watering.
- “Phase III” restrictions limits the number of hours for watering. The allowable watering hours are before 8:00 a.m. or after 6 p.m., regardless of property size.
For additional information please refer to the following link: