The Utilities Department is responsible for protecting and safeguarding the public’s health, welfare and safety by properly operating and maintaining the City’s water and wastewater infrastructure in an efficient manner while protecting the City’s natural resources. The Utilities Department functions as a business enterprise in that revenues are used to cover the costs associated with operating the department. The principal focus of this department is to ensure a safe and adequate water supply, while ensuring the responsible disposal of wastewater within the City’s municipal boundaries and service areas.
The Utilities Department is comprised of three divisions:
- Water Utility
- Wastewater Utility
- Utilities Maintenance
- Drinking Water Quality Report– View the current Haines City Drinking Water Quality Report (2015 Report).
- Frequently Asked Questions – View FAQs about Utility Services
- Online Bill Pay Login – Access your City utility account
- Water and Wastewater Rates – Check rates and other information, Click here for ordinance
- Water Restrictions
- Backflow Test and Maintenance Form – Download Backflow Test and Maintenance form
- Water and Wastewater Manual of Standard Detail Drawing Details
426 Claude Holmes Sr. Avenue
Haines City, FL 33844
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm