The Water Utility Division maintains approximately 11,095 water service connections citywide; ensures that the water supply is uninterrupted; collects water samples on a weekly basis to make sure the water meets or exceeds all water quality standards; maintains the City’s seven (7) wells, five (5) system reservoirs, approximately 89 miles of water transmission lines and 700 fire hydrants. The Water Plant produces over 3.7 million gallons of water a day.
- Backflow Test and Maintenance Form
- Drinking Water Quality Report – View the current Haines City Drinking Water Quality Report.
- Frequently Asked Questions – View FAQs about Utility Billing and how to turn on/off or transfer Utility Services (Water, Sewer, Trash, Recycling)
- Garbage and Recycling Rates – Check rates and other information
- Online Bill Pay Login – Access your City utility account
- Standard Construction Details – Download the City’s current Standard Construction Details.
- Water and Waster Water Rates – Check rates and other information
- Water Restrictions
- Landscape and Irrigation Evaluation Form