The Waste Water Utility Division receives and treats waste water collected from the Haines City area and surrounding suburbs. On an average day, more than 1.5 million gallons of raw sewage flow into the Wastewater Treatment Plant. This raw sewage is treated to an advanced level that meets or exceeds federal regulations, including National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System standards (NPDES). Historically, the Treatment Plant’s discharge effluent levels have remained well below established requirements. Waste water reuse is currently supplied to golf courses and spray fields; with future plans to expand this program for residential use.
- Backflow Test and Maintenance Form
- Drinking Water Quality Report - View the current Haines City Drinking Water Quality Report.
- Frequently Asked Questions - View FAQs about Utility Billing
- Garbage and Recycling Rates - Check rates and other information
- Online Bill Pay Login - Access your City utility account
- Standard Construction Details - Download the City’s current Standard Construction Details.
- Water and Waster Water Rates - Check rates and other information
- Water Restrictions
Public Works Director
300 N. 5th Street
Haines City, FL 33844
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm