The project is located within the Peace Creek watershed in Polk County, Florida. This project will include an evaluation of potential improvements identified in the Peace Creek Canal watershed work and concepts developed by the project team to implement feasible solutions to achieve the project objectives.
The project objectives are:
1) Address Lake Eva Minimum Flow and Level (MFL) and SWFWMD guidance levels;
2) Improve water quality in Lake Eva;
3) Improve flood protection within Lake Henry, while protecting water recreation opportunities;
4) Improve groundwater recharge and potentially obtain water supply credits from SWFWMD; and
5) Natural systems enhancement/improvement.
Lake Eva and Lake Henry Study Area
October 11, 2017; 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Lake Eva Event Center; 799 Johns Ave, Haines City, FL
Sites of interest
For More Information on Capital Improvement Projects Click here
This webpage will be frequently updated as new information becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding.