Utility Billing and Customer Service administers the City’s integrated utility billing and customer information system. The system performs monthly meter readings, billing and collection, and customer service support.
This program produces approximately 9,500 statements annually for water and wastewater services, stormwater utility, solid waste and recycling collection, and performs approximately 114,000 meter readings per year.
Ways to Pay your Utility Bill:
Pay your utility bill, check your account status, and review your account history.
Online Bill Pay Login
Mail Payments To:
City of Haines City
Attn: Utility Billing
620 East Main Street
Haines City, FL 33844-4222
Payments may be made in-person during normal business hours (8 am-5 pm, Monday – Friday) at City Hall located at 620 East Main Street, Haines City, Florida 33844.
Drop your payments into the drop box on the left side of the City Hall double doors facing the library. Make sure to write your account number on your payment.
Call (844) 399-6188 to make your Utility payment by phone via credit card.
You can download the Debit Authorization Form from our website, or contact customer service at (863) 421-3600 for more information.
- Automatic Bank Drafting – Sign up for automatic bank drafting
- Backflow Test and Maintenance Form – Download Backflow Test and Maintenance Form
- Drinking Water Quality Report – View the current Haines City Drinking Water Quality Report.
- Frequently Asked Questions – View FAQs about Utility Services
- Garbage and Recycling Rates – Check rates and other information
- Garbage Route Map – View Garbage Pickup Days thoughout the City
- Water and Wastewater Rates – Check rates and other information, Click here for ordinance
620 E. Main Street
Haines City, FL 33844
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*(Except for holidays)