The adopted budget for FY 2017 is $50,088,340; this is a 4.3% increase from the $48,026,605 for FY 2016.
Personnel Services (salaries and benefits) make up 30.84% of the overall budget. The FY 2017 budget includes a 2% raise for all employees.
Operating Expenses make up 31.56% of the FY 2017 citywide budget, which is a 4.5% increase from FY 2016.
Budget in Brief
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017, Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget Amendment
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 , Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Budget Amendment
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015, Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Budget Amendment, Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Budget Amendment
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012
- Fiscal Year 2010-2011
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010
Comprehensive Financial Reports (CAFR)
The Finance Department produces the City’s Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR), also known as an annual audit. The City of Haines City has received a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the CAFR annually since 2008.
State law requires that all local governments publish each fiscal year a complete set of financial statements presented in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (GAAP) and audited in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America by a firm of licensed certified public accountants.
- Year Ended September 30, 2010
- Year Ended September 30, 2011
- Year Ended September 30, 2012
- Year Ended September 30, 2013
- Year Ended September 30, 2014
- Year Ended September 30, 2015
Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)