The Haines City Aquatics Center is now open daily!
Hours: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Admission: $5.00 per person, ages 1 and older
- Kid’s Play Area – Young kids love the wet/dry play area with a zero-depth entry lagoon pool, slide, splash pad and water activities.
- Pavilion – Cool off in the shade or celebrate a special occasion with family and friends.
- Pool Snack Bar – Whet your appetite with hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks, and beverages.
Pool Safety – Have A Blast & Play Safe
- NO denim shorts or pants and No shorts with buttons or zippers.Proper swim wear required
- NO coolers or outside food or drink will be permitted. There is a concession stand on-site.
- NO diapers allowed in pools. Children that wear diapers must wear a swim diaper (e.x. Huggies Little Swimmers). Swim Diapers may be purchased for $3.00 each.
- NO flotation devices (e.x. inflatable water wings, inflatable floats and life vests, pool noodles). USCG approved life jackets ARE allowed.
- NO smoking.
- NO re-entry.
- NO refunds
Our Aquatics Center has a new weather monitoring system that detects lightning strikes within a certain radius of the facility. If the WeatherBug alarm goes off during your visit, the pool deck MUST be cleared. Guests can either wait in the restrooms or return to their cars. The wait period is 30 minutes from the last lightning strike detected, at which point an all clear horn will sound and we will return to normal operation. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather.
Group Outings (Summer Camps)
NEW RESERVATION PROCEDURE!
Thank you for considering the Haines City Aquatics Center for your group’s field trip.
Organized groups (summer camps, day care centers, YMCA, etc.) must schedule their visit in advance. Groups arriving at the facility without prior authorization may be turned away at the gate. The City of Haines City reserves the right to limit the number of groups at the facility on any given day.
Click here to submit a Group Visit Request. Our staff will respond to your request withing 3 business days.
For more information, please contact Jill Latimer, Recreation Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: ALL SWIM LESSON SESSIONS ARE NOW FULL