- Kid’s Play Area – Young kids love the wet/dry play area with a zero-depth entry lagoon pool, slide, splash pad and water activities.
- Pavilion – Cool off in the shade or celebrate a special occasion with family and friends.
- Pool Snack Bar – Whet your appetite with hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks, and beverages.
Pool Safety – Have A Blast & Play Safe
- No denim shorts or pants and No shorts with buttons or zippers.Proper swim wear required
- No coolers or outside food or drink will be permitted. There is a concession stand on-site.
- No diapers allowed in pools. Children that wear diapers must wear a swim diaper (e.x. Huggies Little Swimmers). Swim Diapers may be purchased for $3.00 each.
- No flotation devices (e.x. water wings, inflatable floats and life vests, and life vests with clips or buckles). Only life vests with zippers are allowed.
Registration is now open for Swim Lessons at the Lake Eva Aquatics Center! Classes are available for children ages 6 months – adults. Lessons are $40 per person, per session. Sessions begin April 24, 2017 and run through the end of July.
Special Needs Aquatic Program, or S.N.A.P., is a fun and beneficial program for children with a variety of special abilities and needs. Participants will work one on one with our Water Safety Instructors in programs that are tailored to meet the individual needs of each child. Two-week sessions (Monday-Thursday) begin in June. Space is very limited.
For more information, contact the Community Center at 863-421-3700 or the Aquatics Coordinator at 863-421-3715.