The City of Haines City will begin using Conduits Monday, July 10th, 2017 for all lien searches. Please visit our Lien Search page for more information.
The City Commission Workshop and City Commission Meeting in August has been changed from Thursday, August 17, 2017 to:
TUESDAY – AUGUST 15, 2017
6:30 p.m. – Workshop
7:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting
Please contact Linda Bourgeois, City Clerk at (863) 421-9921 for additional information.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Haines City will be cleaning up Forest Hill and Oakland Cemetery beginning the week of July 10, 2017.
SOBREAVISO que la ciudad de Haines City comenzara limpiando los Cementerios Forrest Hill y Oakland la semana del 10th del Julio 2017.
Modified Phase III Water Shortage Restrictions
Effective Date and Area
- The District’s Modified Phase III Water Shortage Restrictions are in effect beginning June 5, 2017 through August 1, 2017.
- These measures currently apply to all of Polk County, Florida.
- These restrictions apply to the use of wells and surface sources as ponds, rivers and canals, in addition to the utility-supplied water.
Lawn Watering Schedule and Times
- “Phase III” restrictions reduce the watering schedule from twice-per-week to only once-per-week. Please see schedule below for your day for lawn watering.
- “Phase III” restrictions limits the number of hours for watering. The allowable watering hours are before 8:00 a.m. or after 6 p.m., regardless of property size.
For additional information please refer to the following link: