The City of Haines City has the following Department Director Positions open for Hire. Job descriptions for each position listed below can be seen by clicking on the open position.
Click Here to apply!
For other great job opportunities, please see our Jobs Listings!
The City Commission Workshop and Regular Meeting has been changed from Thursday, August 18, 2016 to:
TUESDAY – AUGUST 16, 2016
6:00 p.m. – Workshop
7:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting
Haines City’s Latino Fest is back! Hosted by Haines City Public Library, Latino Fest will have food, vendors, and live entertainment! Come out to help us celebrate our incredibly diverse Latino culture, arts, and customs.
Sponsorship and Vendor opportunities are available. Click the following links for more information:
Latino Fest 2016 Sponsorship Packet
Latino Fest 2016 Vendor Packet
Lake Eva Aquatic Center is now OPEN! Please view our flyers below for more information regarding open & lap swim, operation hours, entrance fees & passes and swim lessons.
Aquatic Center Hours of Operation
Open Swim: 12:00pm-6:00pm
April 16 – June 12: Saturday & Sunday ONLY
June 13 – August 14: Daily
August 20 – October 30: Saturday & Sunday ONLY
Lap Swim Hours (starts June 13):
Tuesday & Thursday: 11:00am-2:00pm
Monday & Wednesday: 6:00pm-7:30pm
For more information, please contact Haines City Parks & Recreation at 863 421-3700.
Registration is now open for Haines City’s Summer Camp! Eligible for ELEMENTARY Grades: 1-5 and MIDDLE SCHOOL Grades: 6-8.
A safe and affordable camp program, offered for 8 weeks over the summer, Monday-Friday. Summer Recreation Camp has a variety of activities, including swimming, crafts, movies, library programs and exciting field trips, which are at NO additional cost – all activities are included in registration fee.
Campers in the past have enjoyed day-trips such as: Sea World, Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, Wet N Wild, Wonderworks and more!
Registration Ends: May 13, 2016
Camp Dates: June 13 – August 5 (8 weeks), Monday – Friday
Additional Questions? Call Haines City Parks & Recreation for more information 863 421-3700.
This notice is to inform you of important changes made to the Utility Billing policies, as well as those policies remaining in place. All changes go into effect February 1, 2016.
- Customers have 20 to 25 days from issuance to pay each monthly utility bill, without late fees or disconnection.
- Due dates on the 5th or 20th are universal to all customers and are based upon one of two billing cycles.
- The timeframe of the due date may vary dependent upon weekends and holidays.
- All due dates, late fees and notifications will be posted on customer utility bills.
- After the due date, a $20 late fee will be applied to a customer’s account, if the utility bill remains unpaid.
- The late fee will apply on the next month’s utility bill and must be paid with the next month’s bill.
- Notification for unpaid utility accounts and disconnection will be issued on the next month’s bill, approximately 10 days after the due date of the original unpaid bill.
- A $25 fee will be applied to all utility accounts placed on a list of delinquent accounts.
- The fee will apply on the next month’s utility bill and must be paid with the next month’s bill.
- Customer utility accounts will be removed from the list and/or have their water reconnected once the unpaid bill is paid in full.
- The City will authorize a one-time payment arrangement every 18 months, as approved by the City Manager or a designee, and may only receive up to 6 months to pay the delinquency back in full.
- Customers in any payment arrangement must maintain all bills following the arrangement, in addition to the agreed payments. Any payment not met in accordance with the payment arrangement will immediately void the arrangement, be subject to disconnection and the delinquency must be paid in full.
For questions regarding the Utility Billing policies, please contact Utility Billing at (863) 419-3516,or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presione aquí para leer
We are currently in the process of a complete website re-design. Check back here often for updates and information. If you have any questions, feel free to call us. Our phone number is 863-421-3600.
City Hall is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Our address is: 620 E. Main StreetHaines City, FL 33844